Sunday, September 11, 2011
Peyton at her first day of school
Peyton started Preschool Pals this year and she goes two days a week. I actually was so excited for her because I knew she'd love it since she loves Sunday school so much. The teacher reported that she was such a sweet girl and told them everytime she needed to go potty. Peyton has not taken her day nap in the last six months and she ofcourse was the only one that didn't nap during the quiet time. :) The teacher said that she quietly played puzzles with them though. She loved it and keeps asking when she gets to go back :) We're so proud of our big girl and can't believe this day has already come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kate dropped her nap recently too. I've just come to accept it because she stays in her room and in her bed and plays quietly for sometimes 2.5-3 hours!
Post a Comment