So I actually was trying to be good about using the video camera on Christmas day and Peyton's second birthday, which is why I don't have pics uploaded. I will work on getting them uploaded and maybe figure out how to upload video. :) To sum it up, we had a nice Christmas and Peyton has been enjoying all of her new fun presents. Unfortunately, I had a really bad sinus infection that lasted all through Christmas break, huge bummer! Peyton's second birthday was December 29th and she is such a proud 2 year old. She has a big girl bed, her own back pack and her very own travel suitcase. She got her hair trimmed and nails painted to kick off her next year. I will upload some pics, just wanted to give a brief update.
Other big news, the Glasco crew will be adding to the fam in July. :) We are very excited and know Peyton will be such a great big sister. Please keep us in your prayers for a healthy pregnancy and arrival.
3 comments:
WAHOO!!!!! I've been wondering!!!!! Huge Congrats!!! So excited for y'all!!! :)
Congratulations!!! Can you believe we're already having our second babies?!?! :) Peyton will be such a great big sister!!!
Chelsee--
Congrats! I still like to check-in on your blog occasionally to see how you all are doing. I'm pregnant with a girl due in 3 weeks!
Hope you are feeling well.
Take care --
Alicia
Post a Comment