So P and I took a trip to KC for Erin's (sister in law) baby shower that I ofcourse have no pics from. It was so much fun though and Erin got some adorable things for my soon to be niece, sweet Evie. During the shower, Peyton went with Didi and uncle Fred to the K-State Big 12 opener game. She was a trooper and cheered the wildcats on to a victory. We were also able to see my dearest friends Brooke and Mon with all the kiddos together. I got to see Mon's new baby girl, Ava. So stinkin cute, only 8 weeks old!!! The pic with all three turned out pretty funny. We were a little paranoid that the big kids would knock over Ava, that's why there was so much room in between. Peyton was very sweet with Baby Ava. Brooke's adorable son Tyson was also there and we got to watch Peyton and him flirt the whole time. :) Brooke is actually in labor today right now with the second, CONGRATS to the Hodnefield family!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment